The AquaEL LEDDY Slim Plant 32 watt is a powerful and elegant LED surface mounted lamp for aquariums from 80-100 cm.
It generates 3300 lumens from 32W power consumption with a light colour of 6500 K, which is close to daylight and ensures unadulterated colours.
In an aquarium with a typical edge length of 80 cm and a volume of approx. 100 l, AquaEL LEDDY Slim thus achieves over 30 lumens per litre of luminous flux, which is sufficient for even very demanding plants such as ground covers.
The lamp body is made of white frosted glass which gives the lamp a noble, high-quality appearance. The elegant attachment is in white high gloss.
An additional highlight is the unique \self-repair system\. If a single LED diode in the lamp should fail, the surrounding diodes start to work with increased power and the total power of the lamp remains constant!
The lamp can be moved within the mounting, resulting in a possible total length of 80-100 cm.
We would like to point out, however, that the actual light body is only 60 cm (see picture from the bottom of the lamp) and with 100 cm aquariums shadow triangles appear at the upper edge. Therefore we recommend the lamp only up to 90 cm edge length.
- Energy-saving (consumes half as much electricity as conventional fluorescent tubes)
- Durable (up to 50,000 operating hours)
- Universally applicable (for pools of different lengths)
- Also for aquariums with unusual dimensions
- Fashionable colour white
- Flat, contemporary shape
- Light output 3300 lumen
- Power consumption 32 W
- Light colour 6500 K (daylight)
- Protection class IP67
- Average service life: 50,000 h
- Dimensions of the lamp: 80x1,3x3 cm
- Dimensions bracket 15x9,5x3,5 cm
- Height above pool edge 3.5 - 6 cm
- Total length lamp plus holder 80-100 cm variable, recommended up to 90 cm