Hiwi 2-stage double chamber CO2 pressure reducer with fixed mounted solenoid valve and check valve.
High quality and reliable pressure reducer from Hiwi. This pressure reducer has 2 pressure gauges, one for the cylinder pressure and one for the working pressure.
With the help of the setting wheel you can easily set the desired working pressure.
The Hiwi pressure reducer has a very precise fine needle valve with which you can set the desired amount of CO2.
The advantage of a 2-stage pressure reducer is that, unlike conventional pressure reducers, the cylinder pressure can be kept constant.
A further advantage for the 2-stage pressure regulator, compared to normal pressure reducers, is that with 20 O2 remaining in the bottle, the working pressure would have to be continuously readjusted manually, but the double-chamber pressure reducer constantly maintains the pressure until the bottle is empty. With a 10 kg bottle, however, there are still approx. 2 kg in the bottle, which would normally last for quite a while. With a 2 kg bottle there would still be 400 grams in it.
- Constant CO2 output until cylinder is emptied
- Pressure reducer for all commercially available reusable aquaristic CO2 cylinders (standard valve W 21.8x1/14\)
- 2 pressure gauges for working and cylinder pressure
- Precision fine needle valve for fine adjustment of the number of bubbles per tank
- Safety valve (pressure relief valve)
- Working pressure adjustment screw
- The working pressure and cylinder pressure manometer offers you a precise control
- Connection for standard 4/6mm hoses
- Modern design and mature security
- German brand product with guaranteed spare parts supply
- High quality solenoid valve with low power consumption. The solenoid valve is permanently connected to the pressure reducer
- 1.5 m connection cable with safety plug
- The solenoid valve is closed when de-energized
- The non-return valve secures the entire CO2 system and is permanently connected to the solenoid valve and pressure reducer